'I did not attempt to marry another woman while married' - actor Solomon Akiyesi now claims | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 12 August 2014

'I did not attempt to marry another woman while married' - actor Solomon Akiyesi now claims

Lol. This Solomon Akiyesi is a comedian. On April 13th 2013 he attempted to marry another woman in Lagos while he had a wife in Port Harcourt. I even sent paparazzi there to cover the disruption that went down when his real wife showed up at the wedding venue (read here). But now Solomon claims he wasn't attempting to marry another woman, that it was all blown out of proportion...

What happened to the lady you were about to wed in Lagos?
'Let me explain this, I was not going to wed anyone. It is not possible to wed another woman when you have a subsisting marriage. My wife...my ex wife and the woman I was purportedly marrying knew why we did what we did on April 13 2013. But the story became so crafted to look like I was actually going to marry another woman. I took all the shame and shut my mouth. Maybe one day the truth will be revealed. But who would marry a woman in Africa without paying the bride price and other traditional rites? And maybe proper court process. I challenge anyone to come out and say I did any of those processes on another woman beyond my wife. Which of my family members was there at the so called wedding? Who can stand and say I gave them a wedding invitation for April 13 2013? I did not marry or attempt to marry another woman as overblown by idle minds. I am a man and if I felt my wife no longer served her purpose in my life, I would disengage through due process and marry somebody else. After all I have seen men who would bring in another woman even into their matrimonial home while the original marriage subsist. Did I do such? No I didn't. What happened on April 13 2013 was a combination of factors, both spiritual and physical. Whoever will use that against me may as well do that a million times and perpetually dwell on that. I have no apology.' he told Encomium. Continue...


Not long ago, you had issues with your estranged wife, has it been sorted out?
On that issue, let me say this is the first time I  will ever grant an interview. I was shocked to see a lot of Idle bloggers and magazines or newspapers claiming I said this and that in an interview with them. Okay yes, the issue has been sorted out.
Are you guys still living together as husband and wife?
Its not abnormal to have marital upset here and there but I guess being an actor made mine worse, giving room for wannabe bloggers, magazine and newspapers to feast on my misfortune. We are not married anymore, we have gone our separate ways.
How long were you married?
Our legal marriage was consummated in 2007, so we were together for six years
Why was it difficult to continue with the marriage?
I was not the one who opted out of the marriage. My father in-law pressurized my wife to leave the marriage or he would disown her. Her level of misunderstanding of marriage also made it worse. So she had to align with her father.
What is your relationship with the lady you were about to marry now?
Everybody went their separate way that day and I haven't seen her or spoken with her since then.
Any regret with what happened?
I have no regret at all because a missed step can actually quicken your speed.
How did your family react to it?
I am not used to family fighting my course. I have been a one man riot squad for years. I was born a warrior. I fight my battles and I win. Besides, I cannot say I come from that family that is so bonded.
So when are you getting married?
I don't really know.
What would you be looking for in your wife to be?
Friendship then understanding
So are you searching now?
I don't know if searching is the word but you and I know I deserve a home and a family to run home to after work

80 comments:

www.glowyshoes.com said...

Hz business jawe

Pls visit my shoe blog

www.glowysofiscated.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This man is not normal *smh*

GALORE said...

Yawn





@Galore

ugo said...

Clown!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha story storyyyyyyyyy isorite we have hear

Seun Ajet said...

Orisirisi!

Dauda Aliu said...

Well, he put the questions and pull the challenge right. So, if you got superseding explanation, come out here and challenge him. Super Story

David (dave_gino)

Bonita Bislam said...

Don't even know him.His keg of palmwine!

Unknown said...

Hmmm good

Unknown said...

Olori buruku... Sorryi didn't knw when I said that. Must be spiritual

Anonymous said...

Clown of life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Linda you never post my comments hope its not spiritual

GALORE said...

Liar liar pant on Fire



@Galore

Ameriestyle said...

Smh mr Solomon
www.ameriestyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

He's a comedian indeed!!!

Unknown said...

Oh church! Nollywood marriage eh,na war front. I dn tire 4 all dez kind f stories ohhhhh

Unknown said...

lol!! comedian indeed,

Anonymous said...

I don't agree with all he said. U nid God in ur life Actor Akiyesi

Cute G said...

This might be symptoms of possible personality disorder. Or the case of a hardened criminal. He should be covering his face in shame and apologise for his wrongs.
It will only take a woman of like manner to marry a man like him.

Alloy Chikezie said...

I smell lies all over his statement


Your comment will be visible after approval

#king said...

Ok..The King is Back.............................#KingOfKings

obietrezy said...

Please his gist is not important, let him deal with it.

Anonymous said...

Useless man

Anonymous said...

I actually only lol at funny jokes. This 1 is madness but then again lol ----C21

Anonymous said...

My2cent

Deluded douchebag!

Unknown said...

And why am I not surprised he's denying? Dis man that's always going after dirty small small gals assisting on location. He's so shameless.....tueh!!!

Anonymous said...

Mumuni! He sounds insane.

Faith Ogaga said...

We hear!

Oge Nsimah said...

Olodo man! Keep showing us the hight of your foolishness. Na my linda be the wanabe blogger okwaya? Ihere megbu gi. Ewu gambia

Anonymous said...

After rain comes sun. LIB Princess!

rike said...

a bi werey ni man yi ni sha, lolz srzly hes a joker. unto to bonario nd co let d comments roll in. #dis is actually nt my biz. bye

famonzo said...

Lolz... Maybe the April 30th wedding was a set of a blockbuster movie.

light said...

Your ex-wife and the woman you purportedly marrying knew why you did what you did. Yes we knew too, you were trying to get a stay in Nigeria.

Anonymous said...

Na wa O, who dey lie now

flexycouture@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

The Man is a blatant liar!! Damn! He couldn't answer a single question correctly!

Abeg,everything is spiritual!
Thank God for d pix u ve from d failed wedding!


Mitchewww
Solomon is a coward not a comedian!


Na linda fit all this stupid naija actors!

Instead of him to calm down and accept his stupidity,he is misyarning!

Solomon,don't worry,ur next marriage,ur wife will break your head...see eyes like catfish!

Ofugbuolam....

Miss pepedicula

tuffcookiey said...

This Man is Sick.. possessed with evil spirit.. advice urself all d way to mountain of fire.. Ewu Iraq

Anonymous said...

This guy is a clown!!! Ewu (goat)

Mrs E said...

Yeye dey smell

LD said...

Idiot!!! SMH.........Fool!

Anonymous said...

Wonder why people from Akoko Edo LGA.Ososo precisely often have marital issues.yes am from there!

Amicable said...

Yimu

Anonymous said...

Mad man. See how the devil is using the spirit of division and dishonesty to separate us from God by making a mockery of marriage. Any woman who even as much as dates this man is insane.

Anonymous said...

This guy is a stupid idiot, pure and applied. Do you need traditional rites and payment of bride price to validate a statutory marriage? you don't even need a court process. All that is required is to file all requisite notices and obtain a certificate from the marriage registry which is what the monkey has done. He should be charged for bigamy. First class ode like you.

Unknown said...

Mr Man, u ve not made any sense here as to what that wedding was about. until then ***yawns***

Unknown said...

Diz man dnt ve shame.....

Unknown said...

lol, the man looks sad sef so its possible he wants to marry again an
d she looks very happy..... like yeah, am your wife now

Anonymous said...

This man is not ok upstairs.

Aviky said...

Pls shut up already... Bloody liar. You weren't planning to marry n dint invite anybody but u we're wearing a suit n ur shameless wife wanna be a wedding gown n there were members too so what did you come for? Prayer meeting or anointing service?

Unknown said...

Omo see gobe...

Anonymous said...

This man should stop.

Unknown said...

Ok we don hear

Immaculate said...

Foolish man

Unknown said...

He's a comedian indeed. Big fool

Anonymous said...

This man has PhD in lying..make you own money by advertising simply go to weeklyyouthpay.com/?ref180632.linda abeg post my comment.

Unknown said...

What a foolish and confused man. everything u said here jst doesnt make any sense. so now u know u deserve a home. serial husband oshi. i blame the women that end up with mufus like u.

Unknown said...

What a foolish and confused man. everything u said here jst doesnt make any sense. so now u know u deserve a home. serial husband oshi. i blame the women that end up with mufus like u.

Anonymous said...

This is a completely funny story.All th same,i feels ds man's innocence. Buh plss what was he doing with th purported bride???...really funny!
Wish u luck in ur search(Sambisa...lol)

@tha_boy_king

Unknown said...

Okay. I pray when u get married again, u will stay married no separation,no divorce.

Jessica law said...

Linda this guy don't sound ok to me let him go and check himself if his alright.

Anonymous said...

This guy is an idiot raised to power 1,000. You did not invite anybody, but you were invited to "your own" wedding and you came all dressed up with a best man behind (or was he photoshopped into the "wedding photo). You went to present yourself as a husband to be in the church and if your wife didn't show up, what would you have said. This guy is a confirmed mad man. Good for your wife, that her father took the right decision of separating both of you. You don't deserve her. I'm sure this is a story for the new woman in your life, I pity her in advance. What?????

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Hope you learnt your lesson. The ex wife is a wise woman with a father filled with wisdom. Men like this Solomon rarely change. He was caught out.

olaoluwayimika said...

Very funny human beign

Miss tiana said...

This man is a clown,still denying the fact after u were caught red-handed.

Anonymous said...

He's got bipolar

Anonymous said...

He needs help! Not sure He is sane! U feel She should stay with U after d embarrassing Her? Such beauty, U never deserved her in d first place! Wa wa wa, WA, Shame, Shame, Shame, Isi coconut Head

Anonymous said...

So what then was he tyring to do??

Mema said...

Maybe is ur family that the problem is,am from Ososo,nd from a happy home,so many happy marital blessings in my family

Angie said...

You got that right!
He made no sense whatsoever..

*My R1.50c comment*

Anonymous said...

U better grow up and stop under estimating people's intelligence. Mtscheww.


sherry.

Anonymous said...

This man is a born liar

Unknown said...

This guy is such a monkey. .. I don't think he's ok.

Anonymous said...

People, if u think this is absurb, remain posted 'cos there'll surely be a part 3, u haven't heard the end of the story. In the not too distant future u'll hear that yet another woman has married the guy. Afterall, this is Africa where a man is a highly priced he-goat!!! hehe

Anonymous said...

My friend you are the ignorant one here. There's nothing like bigamy in our laws. And again, why are you taking the whole thing very personal? Why all the insults?

Anonymous said...

You again? Very soon you will tell us u hate people from Ebonyi cos " they are weird". A reminder pls, he's not from Ebonyi State.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha, funniest comment ever. @u were trying to get a stay in Nigeria.lol

Unknown said...

For every rubbish there is an iota of sense. Something this man said actually struck me he said "a missed step can actually quicken your speed". This is so true

Anonymous said...

@anon 1:09PM I think you A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ related †̥ solomon because A̶̲̥̅♏ from ososo, and ♍Ɣ parents A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ not separated, I A̶̲̥̅♏ happily married †̥ a man from ososo who I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ taking very good care of M̶̲̥̅Ƹ. If your family I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ having problems you should pray Fø̲̣̣я̅ God intervention.

Esty kudos said...

Hahaha. Lindodo am preparing a rebost reply to oga Solo

APPLE said...

The greatest liar of our time. Maybe he was charmed.

JOYCHY said...

Dis man has really lost. What exactly was he saying/ ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. Dis Akinyesi man must be sick upstairs.....

Recent Posts