I killed my lover because she made me jealous – Suspect | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 7 August 2014

I killed my lover because she made me jealous – Suspect

33 year old Kelechi Williams, the prime suspected in the murder of his 39 year old lover, Mrs Lizzy Njideka Nweze, was yesterday August 6th paraded by men of the Lagos state Police command where he confessed to strangling the late mother of four and Senior staff of Edmark International Limited at her Green Estate residence on July 19th. He said he killed her because he found out she was cheating on him. Below is what he told reporters
"Lizzy was my girlfriend. I knew her three years ago. But we started getting serious in February this year. I came back from Ghana to visit her on July 16, 2014 which was on a Wednesday. The next day we went out and came back late. On Friday, she told me to stay back at home and rest because I was tired. She left the house, saying she was going to the new apartment she was to pack into, assuring me she would be back as usual by 6 p.m. But she did not return by 6pm. Rather, the gate man came with a power generating set, saying madam had gone to drop the workers. When it was 8 p.m. and I did not see her, I started calling her on phone but she did not pick.
I called her up to 30 times without response. She came back by midnight and when I asked why she did not pick my calls, she said the phone was in silent mode. I brought out my phone and called her line only for it to ring. At that point I noticed she was drunk. I got angry and asked if that was the way she would pay me back for leaving everything in Ghana to come and spend time with her. I threatened to quit the relationship. But at that point, her phone rang and I told her to pick it but she insisted that I should pick it and when I did, the caller, who was a male, asked ‘baby are you home?’ Immediately she discovered it was a male’s voice, she snatched the phone from me and asked why I should pick her calls. I reminded her of a similar incident when she came to visit me in Ghana and my phone rang. She pick it and on discovering it was a female, she smashed the phone on the ground, without knowing who the caller was. I reminded her also that she collected my other phones from me and brought them to Nigeria. In anger, I took the phone and smashed it on the ground. Before I knew it, she threw my things outside, saying I should leave her house. I told her to give me the N300,000 she borrowed from me to buy an air conditioner, if she wanted me to leave but she said she had no money with her and gave me her ATM card which she said had just N140,000. At a point, she slapped me and we started fighting. She held on to my manhood and started stretching it. That was when I held the wrapper that was around her neck and used it to strangle her, thereby forcing her to let go  my manhood. She fell down and became motionless. Immediately, I took her three phones, ATM card and went outside to meet the gate man to see me off to any ATM machine, where I withdrew N100,000. I dropped the gateman at home, and told him I was going to pump the tyre. At that point, I knew I was in trouble. I did not go back to her house for fear of being arrested. I drove straight to Mile 2, from where I picked a driver who drove me down to Ghana. I spent some days in Ghana before I decided to leave for Cote d’Ivoire,where unfortunately I was arrested. I never wanted to kill her. I have never fought in my life, let alone kill somebody. I did not also steal her jewellery and N8 million as claimed by the Police. The only money I withdrew was N100,000 and her phone.” he said
The Lagos state Police Commissioner, Umar Tanko, while briefing newsmen said after the suspect killed the woman, he took the SUV he stole from her to his church in Ghana where he had a thanksgiving for his new car and also made a huge donation to the church to thank God. The police boss said on the day of the murder, the suspect locked the door from outside, apparently to make it look as if they had gone out. He further disclosed that a new International Passport which bore the suspect’s name and the surname of his deceased’s lover, was found on him, suggesting that the murder was planned.

On how her corpse was discovered, the security man to the late Lizzy Nwezue, John Tungwim, said he suspected a foul play when Kelechi ran out from the apartment that night.
He said “he told me he was going to the club with madam but that she asked him to go and withdraw money with her ATM card first. I went with him because I know madam’s pin code. But we came back, he told me to go inside that madam said she was tired and could not go. So, he drove out alone. I never suspected anything until the next day when I did not see madam. I called one of the children’s attention to it. Out of curiosity, I climbed a ladder only to discover that madam was on the floor foaming in her mouth. I contacted her brother who called in the police.” he said

Source: Vanguard

84 comments:

Ceeflo said...

Insecurity is a psychological "Virus".. There should be trust in every relationship

Bishop Dammy said...

Be ready to face the consequence! Micah 2:1. BishopDammy# imahiadammy@gmail.com
Morning libers

Anonymous said...

Na waa. Ladies beware!!!

Unknown said...

Uhmmm,nawao

Angie said...

Crappy script..
Life sentence if the cops are not bribed.


* My R1.50c comment *

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.....just passing. ...

Anonymous said...

It's a pity she's dead but I think she also lived a questionable life. Especially dating such an irresponsible younger lover shows her kind of person too. RIP

Steveosky 4 Real. said...

The lust for woman can make some guys do nasty things. Such happens on daily basis. May God guide and direct my thoughts!!

tuffcookiey said...

I pray the police will barbecue that your manhood. . Ewu Ghana..

iamjavademon said...

See what jealousy can cause!!! People need to be more patient with each other and not jump to conclusions without concrete evidence because you see signs that someone is cheating on you when the people is actually not so one has to be patient and wait for evidence.

Unknown said...

SEE GOBE......... NOW U RE IN DEEP SHIT..

GDMONI LINDA ND LIBER.... AV D BEST OF TODAY
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.ZB

Anonymous said...

Choi. So sad. Mother of four. Where is the father of her children? Now who will take care of the kids.












CoolDiva speaks!

BONARIO NNAGS said...

You just killed a human being and you must face the consequences.
She's not here to narrate her own side of the story,maybe you killed her to clear the money in her account.
You must face the full wrath of the law.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Bonita Bislam said...

He wants the world to believe he acted in self defence,but Ghanian police investigation showed he anticipated the murder...Well atleast he's a grateful murderer,thanksgivingtinz!!

Unknown said...

That is not a good reason to kill her,,I have to suffer to for all ur sin,all bad people will pay....irebisibrown.com.sg

ND said...

Nawaz. we woman shd learn a lesson from this. a responsive woman shd be responsive in every angel.

ND said...

Nawaz. we woman shd learn a lesson from this. a responsive woman shd be responsive in every angel.

Obietrezy said...

So interesting but we don't know how true your version of the incident but you have to pay for your foolishness... Jor oh

Livvsreamblog said...

The guy is a gold digger all he said was a lies...oloriburuku somebody

Anonymous said...

CORVETEOUS.
PLS WAT IS LIB?

Anonymous said...

Idiot of a man. GOD will punish you. Your cup don full.

Olumide Abiodun said...

Hmm! I was actually believing the man's story till I read the police story. Na wa o! As they say, there are three sides to every story, but the lady ain't here any more to tell hers. But I believe his story to the point where he said they were arguing.

Atheism Is Not a Religion

Anonymous said...

lie lie lie liar

Unknown said...

Dat guy is, a bloody liar. .. he is lying joor. See his head like d woman's breast. Woman nd sugar boy, I tire o

Unknown said...

This is wickedness in high places. God 4bid!

Unknown said...

pple are sick!!!!!! smh!!!

Unknown said...

Such evil Thot God help us oh

Anonymous said...

that's serious

ary said...

he kill the fool.

franklimzy@gmail.com said...

the guy nid to be persecuted..lobatan.

Lakesyd said...

Please, I want a madam as well but in my case, I don't kill! lolz

Unknown said...

Story for the Gods. Abeg next.

PAVOUR said...

hmmmmm the story sounds real but who knows as Lizzy is gone!!! what a way to end this life. even gateman knows madam's PIN??? SHE MUST HAVE been dis carefree type. R.I.P Dear. pavour@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

He killed her on purpose...............he's lying and telling unnecessary stories.May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace

Unknown said...

SO THAT GIVES YOU ENOUGH REASON TO KILL HER ABI? AS GOD LIVETH, U WILL DIE IN JAIL.

Anonymous said...

My god look at how he pay her back by killing her no matter what went wrong guy you try at all. Die in jeil

Unknown said...

That boy said a big lie

bb 7439955a said...

Hustle don land u for hell. Sugar mums watch who u sleep wit. Dis guy is lair.. Also I don't value all this church donaters . most of them are evil. ENGR. Emy

Anonymous said...

sad!!!!...whats wrong with men...i am a man and i wont stoop low to get money from a lady. if 8 million is his jackpot in life....he must be a sorry fella...good "lock" in jsil

Unknown said...

I smell foul play.
FACE OF LIB

Anonymous said...

he's a bloody liar...that story doesnt sound real! she borrowed 300k from him to buy generating set...lies

Shovey said...

Gold-digger! all he wants was her money, sugar boi and sugar mama relationship tho. he must face the wrath of the law.

Unknown said...

Okay he killed her in a fit of jealousy. I get it. Did he steal her things and have a thanksgiving for the car in a jealous rage too?

Anonymous said...

wickedness in high places see his old head!

Anonymous said...

In d first place; yy re men so jealous? Mr. Kelechi uo wnt so far by killn her, wht hv uo gained nw? Uo faces d consequences of wht uo've done. LIB Princess! Pretex4luv@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...



The soul that sinnet shall die. Let him pay for what he did!

PURPLE said...

The guy is a liar

jbankzE said...

Am confuse hea,was she married or seperated coz MRS de her name? Lust,lie,hate,greed nd al is vanity cozd al ds.... Wat wil she tel her God?wat wil he tel his family nd his own God? Hw wil d kids grow up 2 kw dia moda was murderd by her lover...... Wat a shameful way 2 end! Hup d boi swallows same pill he gave her

~@iamJbankz Olamide's PA~

Anonymous said...

this is notjustok
well shit happens all the stories to the incident look real, only God knows the truth... somii2302@gmail.com

hope itohaan said...

Yeah,ladies really need 2 beware...such guy are evriwere bt u won't knw untill dey act....may her soul rest in peace nd may he neva find peacE

Anonymous said...

This Kelechi of a guy is a >=) criminal, killing sm1,stole her properties, blessing a car u stole 4rm her nd donating her sweat also t d church of God... Haba!! In fact d security man shud b handled vry well 4 disclosing his boss pin t sm1else simply bcz he was trusted by his boss. NPF there is more t dis case, Kelechi shud b handled vry well, coz I'm nt sure he killed d woman only bcz of Jealousy.
...Bianca T...

Olameedey2in1@yahoo.com said...

Very senseless talk. Justice should b served!

Anonymous said...

Mr Kelechi Williams or whatever your name is(Omo Ibo) this is you people's stock in trade these days. The end of the world is truely near. I mean what is happening to both young and old men of these days instead of them to work hard to make their own money, no they must look out for one mature lady either in their church or in their place of work to trick not for love like they pretend but mainly to dupe their victim which in this case is the mature lady. Gigolos all over the place. Please women beware and learn from these stories you read and hear.These Gigolos will come to you telling you they love you believe me it is all lies. All they want is your money. They would never go to mature women that have no money it is always the ones with money that they approach. LADIES BEWARE O!
And please Oga Manko make sure he rots in jail to serve as a deteriment to others.

Anonymous said...

Mr Kelechi Williams or whatever your name is(Omo Ibo) this is you people's stock in trade these days. The end of the world is truely near. I mean what is happening to both young and old men of these days instead of them to work hard to make their own money, no they must look out for one mature lady either in their church or in their place of work to trick not for love like they pretend but mainly to dupe their victim which in this case is the mature lady. Gigolos all over the place. Please women beware and learn from these stories you read and hear.These Gigolos will come to you telling you they love you believe me it is all lies. All they want is your money. They would never go to mature women that have no money it is always the ones with money that they approach. LADIES BEWARE O!
And please Oga Manko make sure he rots in jail to serve as a deteriment to others.

Princess Charming said...

What kind of English is this?

Unknown said...

The man is lyin...u must go to jail..foolish man.

barmmie creamy said...

Omg,this is sad,buh i wonder why a lady will date a guy years younger than her smh*rip madam

Anonymous said...

What will kill a man is an appetite.

Stanley Okereke said...

This l suppose is lesson to every woman whom God had given enormous grace to truly have her own husband with kids as well, and perhaps decides to make a mess of a lifetime time opportunity such as this ,as a result of unfathomable quest for splendor and self effacing freedom.Readers please pause,think and rationalize.{PPTR}

Anonymous said...

Dts wickedness, hav mercy LORD!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Linda ikeji's Blog

Anonymous said...

Linda ikeji's Blog

JESUS BOY IS HERE said...

wonderful............

Anonymous said...

Blind being read well and understand... The killer's story is not real, bcs its diff frm the police story. ODEeeeee!
Mumu, for her gate man to have her pin, shows she is a nice person who has nothing to hide. OLODO!!! The killer took advantage of her being nice and open... Go back and read.

Anonymous said...

Blind being read well and understand... The killer's story is not real, bcs its diff frm the police story. ODEeeeee!
Mumu, for her gate man to have her pin, shows she is a nice person who has nothing to hide. OLODO!!! The killer took advantage of her being nice and open... Go back and read.

Unknown said...

Its so sad that this lady's life ended this way,she was a very hardworking woman,knew her way back and we happen to come from the same village, thoug she has made should wrong choices in men,her last husband got her house girl pregnant. buh she doesn't deserve this type of Death.what happens to her children? As for that young man who is obviously lying will have to face the wrath of the law.

Unknown said...

So pathetic,May her soul Rest in peace

Anonymous said...

You are one person that really said the most reasonable thing.

Anonymous said...

I think this is an episode designed by God to teach our ladies some lesson. I hope they will learn. 1. Never you abandon your hubby for an excuse as her's 2. Don't you ever think you are oyibo when you are created as African. 3. Your education as a lady is for you to develop your intelectual prowess not to compete equality with any man. 4. Don't you ever get marry if you can't and don't want to keep your hubby and home. 5. When you got kicked out of your home you will become easiest target for the worst set of men. 6. As a womman respect your womanhood at all time by loving God and praying. 7. You younger guys you can never have happiness in life if you don't want to suffer and pay some hard work for success as there is no shortcut to success in life. 8. Nigeria guys should stop this their latest evil ways of living a fast lane type of life because patient and hard work pays. Linda over to you, I hope you will post for them to learn from this short movie

Anonymous said...

You are one person that really said the most reasonable thing.

BLESSED SISTER NOELLA said...


THIS MAN IS EVIL THE STORY IS SO VILE AND CALLOUS..HE IS OBVIOUSLY A TOUT..
WHEN A WOMAN HAS 4 KIDS..SHE SHLD FOCUS ON TAKING CARE OF HER CHILDREN..FORNICATION, ADULTERY ALWAYS LEAD TO SOMETHING DISASTROUS...PPL KEEP UR LIVES STRAIGHTFORWARD AND CLEAN...DO NOT LET DESIRES OF THE FLESH SEND U TO HELLFIRE FOR NO REASON...FOCUS ON JESUS ..KNOW JESUS KNOW PEACE...NO JESUS NO PEACE....

Unknown said...

Madam no be police de pass sentence!! No judge for court of law.

Steveosky 4 Real. said...

Rip English ...*faints*.

Anonymous said...

Oyibo!!!

GREEN said...

HE HAS KILLED HER, SO HE WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCE. I PITY THE CHILDREN. HE HAS MAKE THEM MOTHERLESS. ANYWAY AN EYE FOR AN EYE.

nkiru4love@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Shut up abeg! Do you know her story? Where you in her first marriage and know everything that got her to where she ended? So please, do us all a favour and STFU!!!

APPLE said...

Women have to be careful. Too many hungry guys in town.

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS OR NO JEALOUS; KILLING IS BAD; FOR U TO KILL HER ; U WENT SO FAR;NOW SEE WHAT U HAVE CAUSE URSELF; TAKING HER OUT OF THE WORLD BY FORCE:LIZZY SEE THE ROUGH THING U WENT FOR; IN SEARCHING OF SOMEONE TO SURDUE OR CONTROL;KC: U MUST FACE THE LAW;

Amy said...

Anything possible for nig. Police fit collect money and the guy go vanish.

Ademola oguntona said...

Patience and Goodluck are one mirage of virtues. #nohope

Anonymous said...

ode boy. who dash am Williams surname. some ras non lagos indigenes will be claiming their fathers first name as surname and not put it in full. another example Rita nwarococha will be using Dominic and not put Igbo name. na by force to answer English name

Anonymous said...

UNEMPLOYMENT:
Unemployment is of vital importance, particularly to the unemployed.
Remember our Mata na de Mata.

Anonymous said...

UNEMPLOYMENT:
Unemployment is of vital importance, particularly to the unemployed.
Remember our Mata na de Mata.

Unknown said...

This guy is wicked and callous God will have mercy on u

Recent Posts