Photo: Police arrest fake Assistant Commissioner of Police | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Photo: Police arrest fake Assistant Commissioner of Police

46 year old Alexander Ilesanmi (pictured above), an indigene of Akure, Ondo state has been arrested by the Lagos State Police command for parading himself as an Assistant Commissioner of Police and receiving stolen vehicles from robbery suspects.

According to police reports, Illesanmi, who goes about dressing in police uniform with the rank of a Deputy police commissioner displayed on his shirt, was arrested after an apprehended notorious car snatcher and supposed pastor of a church, Gabriel Asaolu, identified him to be one of those who bought stolen cars from him. Continue...

Investigations by the police revealed that Ilesanmi had bought two stolen cars, a Mitsubishi Montero and a Toyota Avalon from the suspect before he was arrested. The insignia of a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), an Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), two photographs of the himself in DSP and ACP uniforms as well as an unregistered SUV believed to have been sold to him by another suspect was discovered at his home.

When interrogated, Ilesanmi said he got the DSP and ACP insignia from a friend, whom he identified simply as Segun. He said he used the police uniforms to help in clearing vehicles which he deals in
“I used to deal in cars. I usually travel to the Benin Republic to get vehicles. I would hang the ACP uniform on the backseat of my vehicle so that customs officials would not disturb me. With this trick, I smuggled in about six cars between 2011 and 2014. At checkpoints, the police and other security agencies would simply salute me, and let my vehicle go. I did not usually pay duties at the entry point. I sold the vehicles for prices ranging from N1.1m to N1.5m. I got the DSP and ACP uniforms from a friend named Segun. Till now, I don’t know where he got them from.”
When asked how he met Asaolu, Ilesanmi replied, 
“I knew Gabriel (Asaolu) as a pastor in a church at the Oke Aro area in Ogun State. He told me he was also a car dealer, and that he could supply vehicles to me at cheaper prices. I had gone to the church for a revival. He also said he was an Ondo State indigene. Later, we went into car-selling deals. I never knew he was an armed robbery suspect. In August 2011, he called me that he wanted to sell some cars, but he sold only the Toyota Avalon to me. I bought it from him for N750,000. I was using the car. I did not sell it. Apart from smuggling, I also used the police uniform to attract consultancy jobs from companies in Lagos which sent their officials to me for training. I trained some security guards for many companies. I regret being a fake policeman, but it is just unfortunate.” he said

32 comments:

Ceeflo said...

Hardcore crook!....had all the guts to pose as a policeman...not just a policeman buh a high ranked officer....

Anonymous said...

Let the law speaks

.
. 16 female suicide bombers arrested with trainer in Kano
...Click to Read

Unknown said...

Lol u regret being a fake police man? Chaaai! Desperate Nigerians. Ever ready to involve themselves in any venture that can yield money. Wait so Rihanna is set to buy Liverpool? I just love that bebae mehn. This is a great step for her. I'm out. ***CATCH ME IF U CAN***

Unknown said...

Now u regret., if u hadn't been caught u will still be doing ur thing abi?

queenreigneth@gmail.com

Bishop Dammy said...

Thumbs up..@Police , EFCC and all..you guys are really trying. *catch them all* Deut 21:21. BishopDammy#

Unknown said...

See ow d man self looks like our gate man. His eye is too mch o. He couldn't even choose a smaller rank. Big eye, big case

Olameedey said...

Errday 4 d thief....

Unknown said...

Find all the bad people in nigeria and give dem justice

Unknown said...

Lol is dis not bonario's brother dey luk alike

Anonymous said...

barawo banza,oloshi.

Angie said...

That's what happens in a lawless disorganised country.
His days has come and gone; time to face the music.

*My R1.50c comment*

Unknown said...

Evil man!

Anonymous said...

police officer wit gd n honor rank,guy i dey hail ooo.nt theft na beef o.

ary said...

Time to dance to the music

Unknown said...

Job well done....They re much in Lagos.fake police and soldier.Not every body with police and soldier uniform are original.

Anonymous said...

Valentine no one catching u

Unknown said...

Ask him o!

Anonymous said...

man of God in deed

Anonymous said...

What tribe is he self? Abi what tribe are all of them involved in these robberies? From dealer to buyer to receiver. Ndi ofe mmanu. Dirty people with yellow teeth.

APPLE said...

Hehehehe…The guy like better thing. lol

Unknown said...

I hate this man's deeds, but i even hate the police that caught him. Nigerian Police are more crooks that can never be caught because they cover there own track with there uniform.

Lord, are there few that be saved? said...

Chai, there is God oooooo, nigeria police

Abraham Ndu said...

Lolz...sweet Nigeria...stories still dey Wey never unfold!!!

Unknown said...

He's greedy not just an ordinary police but a commissioner of police
Face of lib

Unknown said...

Now u will start blaming innocent devil,face ur punishment.Its too late to regret

Damochedxb said...

Loool. "I regret being a fake police man"... And what a high rank he chose to parade himself as too.

Unknown said...

criminal
sorry oooo





BORN TO SHINE!!!!

Unknown said...

Foolish man....Ole (Thief)

rike said...

extreme poverty

K-REX said...

In fact i hate Nigerian police with my spirit and soul. Even those that arrested him are crooks cos i will not be surprise if they are fake police too.

Unknown said...

na 2day? dat is how dey robbed my brother of his BMW X3. same ogun state. @times dey stay @ a check point, u go think say dem be police.... abeg dem don sentence am? how many years please?

Anonymous said...

Wolfs in sheep clothn. LIB Princess!

Recent Posts