Chiviva Hair & Beauty World exclusive hair.... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Chiviva Hair & Beauty World exclusive hair....

Chiviva Hair and Beauty World LLC is an international human hair extension company with Headquarters in New York. They supply the most desirable and luxurious human hair extension and wigs to African market. One of their  authorised and recognised distributors opens up a distribution outlet in Port harcourt. Nma's Chiviva Hair.



 
In stock is original  Chiviva hair, Pink roman collection and Viva diamond collection.
With over 30 enticing styles and guaranteed unbeatable prices we are ready to serve you. Retail and wholesale is available.
Also available is our hair laundry section where we color and revive your old weaves.

 
Pay us a visit today. Our prices and services you will surly love.
Address 113 Rumuola road PHC
Phone no 07034804422
Pin 7BB0B71D
Instagram Nmaschivivahair
Website www.chivivahair.com

31 comments:

ujunwa said...

I need it but I don't have money ..lol

ujunwa said...

I need it but I don't have money ..lol

Aranmolate Tosin said...

Hummmmm ur hairs are lovely n how can we ve them cos am in lagos n wat re there prices please.

Unknown said...

Linda nwaikeji i need it for my newly girl friend loi how do i get it

Anonymous said...

I need it too bt no Mani...lol#

Anonymous said...

Go and fuck like u always do

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Is this another brazillian.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

Pls aw do I share a story of som1 wu almost duped me on IG. pls u all shuld b careful of wat u buy online

APPLE said...

Not a fan of fake hair.

Anonymous said...

How do I report a fraudster on IG

AMIJEZ said...

If only their price is good.

Subomi said...

the make up on the girls on the site ehn! super scary

potofmoney said...

Grow your own hair dammit!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will but for u vicky but u will come and visit me in benin... just dat my dear

Anonymous said...

So na true say, chiviva and her former rep 4 ph don cut chain? Anyway chiviva all d way, no fit troway money anyhw

APPLELIPX said...

How much is cheap in this case....
Hair is beautiful thoo

Anonymous said...

Go and steal

Unknown said...

I like the hair. Who will buy for me ?

Anonymous said...

I ll pay for you, get in touch.

Anonymous said...

Una still dey buy this goat hair?

Anonymous said...

Am in Benin.....y look so far?...#lol

Unknown said...

Nice one, am proud of you gurl,
I sure will patronize you.

Anonymous said...

Their website is crap, they shouldn’t have bothered opening a website. all you see is pictures, you can’t make an order, you don’t know which hair bears what name. Nigeria business is still very backward in online sale. biko tell them to work on their website. if we need a photo gallery we can always visit instagram. I wanted to order online but there is no means of doing that. #pissed.

Unknown said...

Good.

Anonymous said...

You can send in your posts to gistandsecrets@gmail.com

ujunwa said...

Just d way my daddy used to fuck your own mom...bitch
Don't let me curse you bc you may sleep without waking up ..be careful ..my last word to u

ujunwa said...

Lol...on my way coming through air ..ready to welcome me around 1am

Anonymous said...

Chiviva Hair is one of the best in Nigeria, i have bought many hair from them and i will still buy more because i never regret it. though theie hairs are not that cheap but its affordable, if you want quality, good thing cost money anyway, the pictures are beautiful. their lagos office is at amore, toyin, ikeja.

Anonymous said...

Buy liberian hair, ebola hair for just N200 only. Size 18. You will love it.

Anonymous said...

Buy liberian hair, ebola hair for just N200 only. Size 18. You will love it.

Anonymous said...

Is she a tranny??...#jussaying

Recent Posts