Zayo is the next big thing -DJ Klem and Puffy T | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 27 November 2014

Zayo is the next big thing -DJ Klem and Puffy T

Anybody who is familiar with the Nigerian music industry would have heard of Zayo, the winner of KOGA Open House Competition.

The singer who has finished work on three singles (Ewomo, Colored, Basia) to his name would be releasing a new single soon. The singer has been touted as the next big thing in the music industry. He is signed to KOGA Records.



Speaking about Zayo, ace music producer Puffy T, who produced his single ‘Basia’ said “Zayo is multi-talented, he is too good. He can sing, rap and write songs. He is very flexible when it comes to music. Initially I was not too sure about working with him, but after I heard him, I knew it would be worth it. The music industry should watch out for him. I can assure you that in six months, if he has the right promotions, he would take the industry by storm. We are working on two new songs and trust me; I was impressed when I heard them. He really killed those songs.  He has all it takes to be a star and he would be a star.”

According to DJ Klem, who produced his single ‘Colored’ “He is a very talented and good person. I would say my work experience with him was fun.  He listens to advice and takes to correction. I don’t think he can be compared to other artists, although he’s an upcoming artist, but judging by his talent and the fact that he listens and takes to corrections, I see him rise above his present state in no time. He has the potential and talent to be a star in the future. He is very talented.


Zayo who will be releasing Ewo Omo on Friday has already released ‘Basia’ which was produced by Puffy T. The videos of Basia and Ewo Omo were shot by Clarence.
 

Below is Behind the Scene clips of his video...

29 comments:

Richard said...

richard.yinka190@gmail.com

Alloy Chikezie said...

Nice one. He is an handsome dude.


Your comment will be visible after approval

APPLELIPX said...

Rolling wth tuface alone makes him big

RUKKEE!!! said...

UR TIME, USE WISELY#####

Anonymous said...

Sylviagbo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Tried job.
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

tsalz c.e.o said...

na correct guy

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Ok i don hear....
*GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA*
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

Ok next plssss

Anonymous said...

Congrats...iyanufemi2@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

so how much did he pay you aunty linda. All is c is mediocrity

Anonymous said...

Wow zayo is one of favourite artiste!!! Bigger u I pray in d music industry

Vacancies in Nigeria said...

We are waiting then

Anonymous said...

*A*

Anonymous said...

I wish him well
Mz B

Marcus said...

He's truely talented Most of his mates while he was in skool can testify to that.... am a living testimony as well

Unknown said...

K

Anonymous said...

They paid Linda 50k for posts like this

linda ikeji's boo said...

wish him the best.i wonder why people are not doing songs for God.

Anonymous said...

It is nt mediocrity, i knw Zayo very well, bk den in Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED), he is very tight. I pray i gets d right promotions.

Unknown said...

Zayo!!!!! Keep the touch blazing

Unknown said...

Zayo!!!! Keep the touch burning

Anonymous said...

Dis guy is fucking talented mehn! Zayoboy on d high kick

Unknown said...

Yes ! Yes Yes! Have been hearing his singles on radios many times and some of his videos requested on mtv base and played on hip tv,most funnest thing street love him I heard his song at ojuelegba,berger and bariga sometime a month ago ...Keep it Up ma nigga

Unknown said...

#basia pridduced my pufft t is one oof my most lve track and can wait for the remix so come soon am son anticipating

Unknown said...

His first single coloured is a great track that waivered among ages my 3 years ol girl will not stop singing malo soak white pelu coloured ..kids love coloure

Unknown said...

Ewo omo second single is a banging track I mean club banging ....truly he s da next big thing ...anticipate

Anonymous said...

I swear dat I've heard dis BASIA before @ oaklahoma.....I swear 2 God....may u grow bigger bro

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of of my brother from another mama. Zayo boy on the high kick. Mad crazy jam.

Comment by #Scary Michael# Ijebu1.

Recent Posts